Cool air-cond breeze froze my fingers as i continued to type out the report. It suddenly felt extremely cold. Maybe its going to rain. My thoughts are not totally focused on the 4 reports that i have to write but on something else. My future. I am in control but somethings are out of reach, out of touch, out of hand. My colleague buzzes me thru the communicator and told me about her husband. He was discharged last Friday and is getting better.
My vision gets blurry suddenly and I could feel a muscle tighten around my left eye. Sometimes it takes extra effort to even move my eyeballs. I try to shake it away, hoping to shake the problems in my mind away with the blurrines. After a few quick shakes, my mind still lingers while i type down the report. It's difficult having only half a brain to work with. Last resort - music.
White headphones settle on my ears as I turn on Mix.fm from the net. Thank goodness for online radio. Between the chorus and chatter of the radio DJ, my mind still wanders of to my other lives...especially the one as a student. I can't even write a descent article anymore. Can't even write a simple paragraph anymore. This is what happens when something is left untouched for quite sometime...even a week is enough to make me forget. So as in a relationship...it can go sour when not nourished...even for a few days...and be forgotten and at last...lost to follow up...
Monday, April 13, 2009
lost to follow up...
Posted by Ra Shad at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment