
ok..you can do it! I wanted to see how high i was but warned myself of the falling feeling I might experience as an after effect. So better to restrain the urge to look down, I thought.
Never have I let myself put my guard down when it came to heights. I can't even walk beside a deep drain without the fear of falling into it! I tried imagining myself flying through the tree tops with my leg dangling in the air. Then I told myself, you can do it! But when it came to the real thing, my legs froze. My sister was screaming at the top of her lungs as she whizzed through on the flying fox (after coaxing for around 10 minutes). I think I left my lungs somewhere at the back at the second thought of me flying through air. I just didn't feel safe if there is nothing firm under my feet.
I looked back and saw the massive 'traffic jam' I caused while building my courage to depart from the platform. Oh dear, people might be angry at me right now. It's now or never. I recalled Donkey being conned by Shrek to cross the dangling bridge in order to save Princess and imagined Shrek was behind me.
And so I did it! And it actually felt great and not as speedy as I imagined it to be. Ahaha...After four flying foxes, 2-semi flying foxes, moving PVC tubes, a bamboo beam, zig-zag planks, two nets and a tarzan rope, I did it! I overcame my fear of heights.
But it was at that point only. Am not really sure what would happen if I walked beside a deep drain again *wink*
Sunday, April 26, 2009
apple 110
Posted by Ra Shad at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
jom wat bugy jump!!!hehehhe
Post a Comment