i want it.
i want to feel it surrounding me.
I want to drown in it but at the same time remembering who i am and where i come from.
i am always fighting with myself but this time i WILL win!
I am going up Bukit Hijau and Bukit Larut (May 09) and Gng Kinabalu (July 09).
I am going to graduate (viva by August 09).
I am going to take up photography (May 09) and carbon powder drawing after that (Jun 09).
I am going to take translation course (August 09).
I am going to start teaching tuition again (September 09)
Hahhaha..
A whole lot of plans but no idea whether it will be carried out or not.
Anything that makes me happy...
I want to be happy..
And for me, happiness comes with extra effort and does not come easily...
Thursday, April 16, 2009
apple 99 - flagged for follow-up
Posted by Ra Shad at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment