after the adverse event of this morning, the whole day went fine and funny.
1. toll guy
While paying I asked for the receipt. His response (with a straight face):
"Receipt?"
"OK."
"Baik."
"Nah ni."
"Assalamualaikum."
"Jaga Diri Elok2"
All in the few seconds that usually stop at the toll. I just smiled and nodded. A cat caught my tongue. Then laughed my heart out in the car after passing the bar. I guess he was bored. Hahha.
2. Big Apple Guy
Went to actually look for a laminating shop but ended up at Big Apple Donuts. My friend was the one choosing the donuts and she was 'testing' the person who served us. Then she played around with the cashier too. About syillings and plastic bags. We succeeded in making the grim cashier laugh.
3. A senior
Called me today happily as he has already finished his training. Good for him.
If the people that I adore are happy, then I am happy too.
4. My shadow
My shadow made a video call today and I am happy because I could set my priorities straight.
If you want to see a broken heart, try looking at another place - Keisha White.
5. My 'boss'
Someone is helping me realize what are my priorities and I have to report to him every Friday. But at least it is making me mooovveee....!
6. Earth Hour.
I have signed up for Earth Hour Malaysia. Come on Malaysians, do your bit for the environment. It doesn't hurt.
Yay for today!!!!!!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
apple 85
Posted by Ra Shad at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment