Down day today. Sometimes when we really need help, there is no one there to help us. I needed someone's help to send me to the bus station this Friday. I was kinda hoping she could help, maybe because I have helped her countless of times. My bad. My bad for thinking that someone I helped will help me in return. And also because I can be considered close to her. Maybe I did something wrong to her that I didn't realize.
It's OK. There must be an alternative somewhere. A cab maybe.
Then IPS called. Oh dear. My brain is a mess now. I don't feel like going back this weekend to be the bridesmaid. No wonder I had a sense this morning that something disturbing was going to happen today.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Apple 80
Posted by Ra Shad at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment