things i want to do by 30 (InsyaAllah):
1.have a house under my name
2.have a car under my name
3.have my current job be a steadier one
4.volunteer at more than one animal shelters/old folks home/orphanage
5.have a soulmate and settle down
6.have a child
It was last week in Kajang. Thank you to a friend who brought me there. It felt good to hold a child. It was comforting in a way. I had that privilege back in Kelantan, where I had a 2-year-old Najib to play with. He likes it when I make soft sounds in his ear when he will put his ears closer to my mouth, hug me and laugh. I tried it on my friend's daughter during that weekend in Kajang and it turns out she likes it as well. It made us click. *smile*
I miss Najib. He likes fish compared to chicken, he could sing 'Barney and his friends' at one plus. He's just so lovable although a little bit pampered with all the love he is getting. I guess that's just normal. I didn't know I loved children until I met him.
I hope that my life is more stable by 30. Then I really hope to get a child. Or else I would be almost 50 when my child is in his/her 'hormonally challenged' phase. That would be challenging. I might not even have the energy to see my child's wedding. But let's worry about all that when the time comes. Was actually considering of adopting though. *Wink*
Sunday, March 08, 2009
apple 79
Posted by Ra Shad at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment