I could do it before, I can do it now. Sometimes I will huddle myself in my bed, too afraid to move. Somehow knowing that even a millimeter of change can cause me to bleed. But if by just flinching I will hurt then let it be. It’s not like I have never been thru this before. It’s not like I have never been the prey of scattered promises or unfaithful hearts. I have trodden on burning stones, scorching my feet all these while. Now it’s time to let the burnt flesh heal and grow new skin. A tougher one.
If you cry, you taste the tears.
If you smile, you see the sunshine.
Tears and sunshine will cross and result in endless rainbow with a huge pot of gold at the end.
Believe in rainbow and believe that God loves you. This is God’s test to deem you worthy of the rainbow and pot of gold.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
apple 74
Posted by Ra Shad at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
u r absolutely rite..... cheers for our future...
Post a Comment