CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

apple 67

Last night:

  1. Can you please ask your boyfriend not to call me whenever he can’t reach you? Its not that I mind that much, it’s not like I am waiting for a call or something but sometimes it can be rather annoying. I know he is concerned. That’s good. Please…I am trying to get used to my solo status right now. I don’t think I need boyfriends calling me to show concern to their girlfriends. I’m not in the ‘loop’ anymore. Unless of course if it concerns myself. Hahha..
  2. I got a rather disturbing text. No wonder I have been sensing negative vibes these pass few days. My uncle is in the hospital again. Its not that I am really close to this uncle in particular but I know his issue is taxing my mother’s family. When the disease is of no cure, the disease will be on going. And the person responsible is, as usual, ignoring the problem he caused in the first place. Lesson learned – in a family, settle disputes quickly. Let no hatred or selfishness become the pinnacle of the relationship. Remember that, family will always be family. Appreciate them.

0 comments: