CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

apple 62

It happened again….destroying my weekend. Night fell and a wave of distrust swept my smile away. My eyes were blurring with tears. I had to stop by the roadside, hating myself.
When I could finally see, a man was coming towards the car. I locked the car door and called my friend. My first sentence was “I am at Wangsa Maju, in front of Felcra. Call the police, if anything happens to me. I can’t drive”.

She was shocked but nothing can be said or done. The mistake is in me. And this mistake actually brought hatred in to my heart at one point. I felt like killing these species I saw, even if I didn’t know them. But it was rectified and hatred is under control.

Sometimes, I would like to be like a friend of mine, so positive and cool. But different people… different ways…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear ra,

kita yg ttu kan kebahagiaan kita. bukan org lain.

bukan.

so, segalanya di tangan anda. 100%. buat keputusan yg tepat.


-ioi mall-