Seriously I feel bad. Not because of me but because of something that is going through by a friend. Sometimes we try our best but our best is never good enough for some. Or maybe its just not good enough for the job but satisfactory for other jobs. There are always alternatives in this world. It’s just a matter of us learning to like the alternative or accepting that the alternative might be coming a bit latter in life. And also accepting the fact that we are always not good enough ... :(
However…..
I am going to SARAWAK. Yay! Although I know it’s nothing much but I have really wanted to visit the EAST. Well, this year my dream will come truueeee….. :) Will be going to Sarawak and twice to SABAH :) Brunei is next … someday… heheheh..in my dreams...
Friday, January 16, 2009
Two sides of things...
Posted by Ra Shad at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment