CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

apple 54

Life is like a game. You win. You loose.
The clock is ticking. Whether winning or loosing, time will not wait. It’s a constant race. Il Divo strengthens me as energy escapes with every breath. Meals mean nothing. I keep reminding myself, the past is the past. Leave it there. Clinging on to bad memories will bring us nowhere. Need a friend right now but none is there…

An email from my boss today mentioned … ‘That love, not time, heals all wounds'. So true but so not practical sometimes. I was surprised that my boss even knows how to forward stuff. Hehehe..

My mind is again turning upside down. The maintenance fees just rose. Then, there are extra charges for car stickers. Money…money…money….its so funny. In a rich man’s world. But in mine, it’s not so funny.

Positive…positive..muuahahahha

I wanted something real bad. Now I know it’s not for me. Well, at least I tried to get it, although during trying everyone wanted me to differ.

0 comments: