Woke up late today. This usually never happens. I guess the laziness is just kicking in.It was supposed to kick in at the end of the year, not in the second week of January. Anyway, by waking up late, I managed to capture a 3-minute early morning drama in front of my house while struggling with my shoe to work.
“ Ko nak apa sebenarnya?”
Faint mumbling of a female’s voice in defense.
“ Ko suruh aku datang sini pepagi ni buat apa??”
Continuation of angry male mumbling.
Again, mumbling of female voice in defense.
“ Ooo, jadi ko marah aku kluar dengan perempuan lain, tapi ko kluar dengan lelaki lain takpe.”
Aha! So that’s the main issue. As I walked out of the house I realized that it was actually my housemate out there cornered by her boyfriend beside our unit.
It’s not that I like eaves dropping on other people’s conversation, but this drama just happened to be there and I was actually having difficulties with my shoe suddenly as I was rushing out.
I felt like interfering to say three things:
1. Take your fight elsewhere: A stranger does not need to know your problem. Have some respect for yourselves.
2. Been there. Felt that: Lies and deceit are so common in any relationship, whether merely a couple or in married life. It keeps you wondering where all the truthful and loyal people have gone or does that concept ever exist anymore.
3. There is actually no use fighting: Only more hurt will arise. Discussing is better or just keeping quiet. You guys are still young, committing responsibly is good but give only 39% of your heart and keep the remaining 61%. From experience, let the other party earn the other percentages of your heart. If he/she can earn it, then your relationship is going on the correct path.
P/s: I just realized that I misplaced my passport and bank books :(
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Apple 50
Posted by Ra Shad at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment