Found a new hobby. Badminton. I found some friends who share the same interest in the sport. Well, actually they found me. The racket has been sitting in my car for almost 6 years. Even the plastic covers are still on it. Hope to play more. At least it gets my adrenaline pumping and my muscles working.
Going to get a new fridge and an oven this Thursday. Just in time for me to practice new recipes for Raya. Hope to make some sales from my chocolate cake. Can’t afford to make biscuits. They are too tedious to make. I might not be able to maintain the quality anyway with my tuition classes and all. Life just got a bit harder when I learned that my contract can’t be renewed after September. So basically I will be jobless in what seems to be my endless pursuit in finishing my Master’s. HHmmpphhhh!
Sunday, July 02, 2006
apple32
Posted by Ra Shad at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment