CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 02, 2006

apple31

Tried to play the guitar again. My fingers don’t hurt much anymore but they now shake everytime I try to stretch them. My muscles need relaxing after being stretched across the frets. Can’t even play a song right. Still trying to master the very simple James Blunt song - You’re Beautiful. Tried my fingers at Jewel’s plucking in Foolish Games but I ended up laughing at how foolish I sound. I wish I had a teacher around but here most of the music classes just offer piano and violin lessons. Maybe my fingers are made for something else. Maybe I should just stick to artwork. Speaking of which, I am thinking of starting up painting again. Painting glass, not paper anymore. I have already started my collection of glass bottles every time I buy some fruit juice. I need a hobby. Life feels so empty without one. My sketch book is already half full with amateur sketches. I get bored fast so it is time I change to another art based hobby before going back to sketching.

0 comments: