I have 5 minutes before I have to listen to my last morning lecture ot Okihara Hall but I just want to write something anyway. This morning I came down quite early, partial because I was feeling really hungry and partially because I wanted to absorb more of Japan, or more likely Wakoshi. I wanted to walk alone so I could admire the scenery without having the obligation to talk to someone or to keep a conversation going. I am going to miss the big sunflower trees that seem to nod my way everytime I walk pass them. I will also miss the very animated pedestrain bridges with some kind of art along the walkway. Will also miss seeing the sewer covers. I don`t mean to say I like sewers but they have it designed with different flowers and it was the first thing that caught my eyes when I set foot in Japan.
Anyway, my 5 minutes are up... have to prepare my brain for a 3 hour lecture.
Friday, August 04, 2006
apple33
Posted by Ra Shad at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment