CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

apple 134


Upah…

A Malay word, used to portray payment for doing chores.

Nah, upah baiki gelang.
Ha..upah masak?
Eh..u yang offer nak masak..tu tak yah upah. I dh blikan ikan..

Would like to speak of unfairness but rather not. As I have learned from the years I have lived (although not many) and a book I am currently reading… ‘…let some of the little stuff slide’ (Pausch, R. The Last Lecture, Hyperion, New York, pg 98).


Yes..i will let the little stuff slide. It makes life easier. And another thing I learned, don’t let anger overcome you and dictate your actions. The outcome is just gonna be worse and congratulations! You have just made things more complicated.

I guess I used to get angry so easily previously, that it was expected up to the point that the effects were nulled.
So I kept quite.
And I guess it worked as it raised question marks and insecurity. Though still a long way to go..it was exactly how I want it to be.
*wink*

1 comments:

Miss BumbleBee said...

after mitch albom's tuesday with morrie, i found 'new hope' reading the last lecture.

and mata bengkak after reading that book.