CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 15, 2009

apple 127

Some people are so full of themselves. They are confident of who they are. They are confident of what they say or what they feel. But sometimes, too confident. These people are hard to penetrate. As they are confident, so they will also be hard headed. Aagghh… hard headed people. I am a bit of that myself. But I am not confident and keep feeling that I am not good enough, in anything. It seems that whatever I do will not turn out the best when I am actually trying to do the best.

Will I never be one? Or its true like my colours say to not try too hard and things will come easy…

Or is it just that I was trying my best around the wrong ( wrong isn’t the word but I can’t find any other word right now) type of person and situation…

0 comments: