CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 15, 2009

apple 128 (written on 29April09)

V for Vendetta…
Didn’t know it was kinda weird. I had the impression that it was about love, somehow. But it’s something like the Nazi war, only in a modern world. Bloody massacres in subways, biological war and stuff. But of course as usual, there is a hero and his name is V. I caught this story in the middle so I have no idea what the beginning was like.

Weird movie in the middle of the night on Vision four. It shows that people are always afraid of something they don’t know.

Ah yes, by the way, kinda nice working in a hotel room. Blocked from the outside world with minimal distraction. Nothing but a cheerleading championship on TV (on mute so minimal distraction *wink*). This kind of environment would be great for my thesis.

0 comments: