CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 26, 2006

apple28

Awang's sick!Awang is my other Beta. He has stopped eating for the past week and started floating on his sides in the aquarium. Now he has something white growing on his back. It's really sad to see him floating around like he is dead. he only moves everytime i put my fingers to his floating site. My personal fish consultant told me that he has some kind of bacterial infection and the water he is in is full of unionized ammonia. So know i treat him with a special salt. It's a good thing I could find it here in Kelantan because I coudn't find any other medications for him. Tried the banana leaves and ketapang leaves but it didn't work like it did on Iskandar. I guess fishes too react differently to treatment.

0 comments: