CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 15, 2006

apple 24

Why were you in my dream for the 2nd time? The 1st time might be a coincidence because a friend was talking about you earlier in the day. But twice? I haven't talked to you for almost 6 years and you were out of my memory bank for almost the same duration. In the 1st dream we went to the same kenduri. I didn't even know you were friends with the married couple, whoever they were in that dream. In the 2nd one we were what the kenduri was all about. Haha. Really funny. I don't even like you in that way. But it was just a small kenduri. The ceremony went on without even any exchange of rings. I was kinda enjoying the dream just because I wanted to know what would happen next. It was like watching a movie slowly revealing its plots till it got to the climax. But it never did because I woke up in the end. Although some say that dreams are controlled by the subconscious mind, it felt like the one I was having had a story line of its own.

0 comments: