CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 28, 2004

apple3: system failure...

Alas!I fought with myself...got badly wounded in non other than the heart and the heart alone. It drips of fresh blood, dry blood already clogging the whole functioning of arteries and veins. Further damaging the brain as it lacks the oxygen it hungers. The sudden lack of anticoagulant levels aiding my blood to seep out from every micro-pore of my heart ... interrupting with my executive functioning, my emotional stability, my social judgement, my abstract reasoning but not yet my inhibitory intuitions.

I can feel my heart hardening, unable to pump more blood to the main organ. MY BRAIN..its dying....dying....All muscles attached to the once active heart crytallizes and losses its ability to fulfill its duties and help the heart, and each of its four cavities, to contract and expand. Owing it all to the battle I lost. All neurons arise and shout mayday!mayday! but to no avail. My brain, insufficient oxygen and all...fails to function properly. In a millisecond everything goes quiet...except for a machine loyally going tooooooooooooottttttt accompanying a straight line on an LCD monitor.

0 comments: