CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

apple 46

The IPS. 

10 Aug - called them to inform that I haven't finished my thesis and would like to renew my notice. They told me they'll look into it.

11 Aug - I find out that my name was raised in a meeting on the 10th which mentioned that I have already submitted my 10 copies, my external examiner has been contacted and I am supposed to go into viva in Dec. They will also be submitting my thesis to the external examiner.

Q - What thesis? What 10 copies? 

A - I have no idea...

*SIGH*
*SIGH*
*SIGH*

If I don't say something my name might be blacklisted for toying with the IPS. But then..haallloooo....its not my fault. I already called to inform you guys. Your staff was the one who's responsible for the blunder...

For the 20th time this month...What-everrrrrrrrr...
This has to be settled today..

0 comments: