It's raining heavily outside...I am wondering how to get to my car. It's parked quite a walk a way. I wanted my car to be in the shade, that's all. I haven't paid much attention to my car these pass few months. I am just so tied up with many things. I have a sign mentioning "Car undergoing a scientific dirt experiment, please do not wash". It's stuck on the rear passenger window. I's sure my car will be a little bit after this.
Oh dear...the rain is getting heavier. I have to get back. I have to prepare buka puasa and prepare for my tuition class. I guess I have to sit in this time and wait...
I should have gone home early as my instincts told me...
Sometime instincts are good..They keep you prepared for the worse...
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
apple 44..
Posted by Ra Shad at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment