A few days before raya my past life emerged. I thought he was long gone, didn't notice that he was still alive. Basically I really am not sure what his problem is. Already engaged and happy with his own life but still hovering around me like a shadow attached to my legs. He called up a friend of mine saying that he wanted to come for raya and all. But also warned her that if ever he meets me at my friend's house he would befriend her. My friend was bewildered. Is she talking to an adult or a 5-year-old??!! Well anyway she couldn't be bothered and I didn't really care anyway so the matter was dropped.
My past life already has a new life. His job is secure, his life is moving on as planned. The only problem was that he has this black smelly thing hidden deep down in his heart that wreaks of hatered and vengance about something that his ego cannot cope with. Truthfully I am tired of this. I wish he could just go away or I could just fly into another world. I guess he really hates me now. As they say, don't love a person too much, you might end up hating him/her.
Thursday, November 10, 2005
raya 3
Posted by Ra Shad at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment