CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Apple 42

Today..hahahha..Today....

I was feeling down in the dumps for the whole week..but everything became brighter today..a friend of mine gave me a reason to laugh when she shared her blog with me. I am really laughing, even while typing this blog entry. I even read a blog of another friend which I haven't contacted in a long time. but somehow suddenly last night he entered my dreams. good to hear he is doing fine even with hiccups along the road. my friends out of this place gives me the real meaning to life. here, although i am in an academic environment, its makes me slow and depressed and unintelligent.

So, OK..after being pulled down..its time to rise again. I have to finish my labwork..just to finalize a few things. then type in data in SPSS, then finalize my results and drown myself in the discussion. I have 10 days more!!!...Wake up!

1 comments:

aquantique said...

keep go' bebeh..ahaks :)