He has been with me for almost 2 years since the death of my relationship with a certain human. He has always been a strong individual. Swimming without a care in the world even though his bowl was always attracting ants from everywhere. but now he is sick..I am not sure whether it is dued to stress, or old age that is causing the infection. He has stopped eating. He has something white hanging from the right corner of his lips. His lips are red and puffy. I think he has a round fungus on his right cheek. His fin seems to be always standing. A friend told me to get a type of medication called Melafix but being in Kelantan, a simple cure for a beloved fish is so hard to get. Hope he will survive till I get back from KL with da meds...
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment