I am blank, blunt, blur today. I have to go to wards at 9 everyday (not to do ward rounds but to seek for patients with brain injury for my study) but today is quite different. I am pressed by time. at 10 today there will be a machine comissioning thing that I have to attend (or else my bos will hate me even more), which will probably end at around 1 (janji melayu). at 2.30 I have a Journal Club presentation to attend and at 3.30 I have my turn to present at another Journal Club. The thing is I am not really prepared for it! I do not have in-depth knowledge on molecular stuff and my presentation will be on Southern blotting and other methods that i have never put my hands on before. Time is killing me, yet I am wasting my time pouring out my pressure on to this blog...i really have to go now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment